24-Hour Emergency Service
In addition to providing routine maintenance, we also offer 24-hour emergency service for our fuel oil and propane customers.
Let’s face it,
Customers never have to worry when you have Lindell Fuels on call. Our technicians are local and are dispatched right from our North Canaan, CT location. Of course, by scheduling your Annual Maintenance service with Lindell before the cold weather sets in can prevent many unexpected breakdowns, but sometimes things happen. Rest assured Lindell is here for our customers 24/7/365.
- Licensed & Insured
- 24/7/365 HVAC Emergency Service
- Prompt &
- Local Service Technicians
- Fully-Stocked Service Vans
- Much more…
No Heat Checklist:
- Is your emergency switch on?
- Is there enough oil in your tank?
- Is the thermostat set above current room temperature?
- If your thermostat is electronic, are the batteries still good?
- Press the RELAY RESET button on the relay box. PRESS ONLY ONCE.
- Check the fuse boxes for blown fuses or circuit panel for tripped circuits.
- Check burner switches and be sure they are in the on position. There’s a switch near the burner and usually one at the top of the basement stairs with a red plate.